Latest News & Events
HBF Spring Preliminary Application Deadline
Event: Jan 08Put your best foot forward: HBF is now accepting Preliminary Applications for our spring funding...
- A $250 Million Commitment to Brighter Futures
- Daniel Bader: Israeli Crisis' Impact on Children (jsonline.com) Milwaukee Journal Sentinel op-ed from HBF President and CEO Daniel Bader on the humanitarian impact...
- $311,000 in New Grants to Promote Healthy, Engaged Older... The Helen Bader Foundation (HBF), Wisconsin’s largest private funder of aging-related programs,...
- HBF Selected to Lead Healthy Aging Initiative in Rural Wis. The Helen Bader Foundation has been committed to healthier older adults since we opened our doors...
- $407,000 to Keep Milwaukee Youth Inspired, Engaged this Summer
Did You Know?
The Helen Bader Foundation’s key program areas are direct reflections of the issues Helen Bader was most passionate about during her life.
This Thanksgiving, thinking of those who face Alzheimer's. Tips on making holiday gatherings a bit easier: http://t.co/dDaqJDqwvn #endalz6 hours 12 min ago
Partners link to lift #MKE's African American performing arts groups: http://t.co/FSe8nyHah0 @JROB041 day 4 hours ago
RT @AlzheimersSEWI: TY @MKE_CC @cityofmilwaukee Ald Michael Murphy for Nat Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month proclamation #endalz #mke ht…1 day 14 hours ago
RT @MkePTV: Boomers take pride in handling anything, but here’s a tricky one: Ways to help a sick friend: http://t.co/XQ2D9hNCUA @NextAvenue1 day 17 hours ago