Latest News & Events
HBF Spring Preliminary Application Deadline
Event: Jan 08Put your best foot forward: HBF is now accepting Preliminary Applications for our spring funding...
- $1 Million to Boost Alzheimer's and Aging Programs Across Wis. The Helen Bader Foundation (HBF), a leading philanthropic Milwaukee-based foundation and a leader...
- A $250 Million Commitment to Brighter Futures
- Daniel Bader: Israeli Crisis' Impact on Children (jsonline.com) Milwaukee Journal Sentinel op-ed from HBF President and CEO Daniel Bader on the humanitarian impact...
- $311,000 in New Grants to Promote Healthy, Engaged Older... The Helen Bader Foundation (HBF), Wisconsin’s largest private funder of aging-related programs,...
- HBF Selected to Lead Healthy Aging Initiative in Rural Wis. The Helen Bader Foundation has been committed to healthier older adults since we opened our doors...
Did You Know?
The Helen Bader Foundation’s key program areas are direct reflections of the issues Helen Bader was most passionate about during her life.
HBF is dedicated to #endalz and healthy aging across #wisconsin. $1 million+ in new grants lift various partners: http://t.co/irIIurCyOw4 hours 48 min ago
Diverse Holiday Feasts from five different families: http://t.co/iDafmTYxAM Share their recipes w/ your loved ones #HappyHolidays @nytimes5 hours 28 min ago
RT @MkePTV: Old dogs can teach us new tricks! Images from @NextAvenue of aging canines provide vital lessons: http://t.co/SKz67nQJ1C12 hours 13 min ago
Your pre-weekend, pre-holiday, #seasonofgiving reminder: HBF spring apps due JAN 8. Get started today: http://t.co/YhJosfoCSA14 hours 27 min ago